Friday, June 1, 2007

No Fleas

Mom and I got a nice comment on Skeeter's picture. It took us a while to learn how to do it. After many tries we downloaded a program that is so simple to use. It's called "Picasa". We got our picture on the first try.

Skeeter has been scratching a lot so Dad said maybe he has fleas. Mom couldn't find any but he's so black fleas can hide on him. Since I am a natural blonde fleas can't hide on me so I got checked too. No sign of fleas but Mom said the dreaded four letter word "BATH". So because Skeeter was scratching I had to get a bath too. Does that sound fair to you?

Well, we survived but will probably end up with dry skin from having too many baths.

Mom is still writing. Her stories are too long for a blog but she said maybe she would try putting one on the blog in sort of chapters. If you like children's stories stay tuned. I will start one tomorrow if she gets it finished. She calls herself a procrastinator. I'm not sure what that means. Maybe it means she would rather play with us or work in the flower garden than do other stuff, like housework.

Today's quote is fitting I think. It's from Dottie Archibald.

"My husband and I have figured out a really good system about housework: neither one of us does it."

No comments: