Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Close Shave

You'll never guess what Mom did to Skeeter and me yesterday. She took both of us to the groomer where we were bathed AGAIN and got haircuts. If you are reading this then you know from my picture that I have naturally curly hair. I am very proud of my hair. However, that groomer took those clippers and my curls are gone. I feel totally naked.

Then she sprayed us with some perfume or something. I didn't think we needed that at all. I took it as an insult to my usual casual doggy smell.

All this was done because my human sister is coming to visit today. I hope she appreciates what Skeeter and I have been through for her.

My quote for today is from my Dad.

"They smell like a @#$%&* Cat House"

I have never been in a cat's house but I can tell you no cat I ever met smelled anything like this.

No comments: