Friday, June 8, 2007

Tree Climbing Dog

I know you won't believe this but my Mom and Skeeter saw it too.

One of our neighbors has a medium to large dog. He (the dog) likes to chase squirrels, just like I do. Anyway, the dog was off his leash when a squirrel ran past him and up a tree. The tree was one of those big oaks with lots of heavy branches. You cannot imagine my surprise, the squirrels too I'd bet, when that dog went halfway up the tree after the squirrel.

My Mom stood there with her mouth open. Skeeter sat down and just looked up into the tree. I of course wanted to get off my @#$%$#@ leash (we decided yesterday it is OK to cuss because the president does it) and see if I could climb up there too.

I promise to be more careful with my language in the future.

Today, Friday, is going to be a gardening day. The weeds are growing faster than the flowers.

Today's quote is from my neighbor Ray.

"Bosco, get down here."

He did!

No comments: