Thursday, June 7, 2007

Dogs Are Smart

Mom had yesterday off so Skeeter and I wore ourselves out following her around. Don't know why she moves from room to room making beds, doing dishes, cleaning bathrooms, and vacuuming with her new (rebuilt) vacuum cleaner. To hear her talk, we track in a lot of sand. Don't know why she would complain about that now that she has a new vac.

She and Dad went visiting last night and left us home alone until 10:30 PM.That's unusual so I guess it's OK. Thank goodness there was no thunderstorms at our house. There were lots of them nearby but we didn't have to hide in the closet. It's the safest place in our house to hide especially if there were a tornado. I hope that never happens.

My quote for today confirms what I could have told you. Dogs are smarter than they get credit for. The quote is by Phil Pastoret.

"If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in you pocket and then giving Fido only two of them."

No comments: