Sunday, June 10, 2007

butterflies




If you look closely, you can see a butterfly almost the same color as the flowers. They love my Mom's garden. She tries to plant things that will attract them. This year they seem to like everything.

Today is Sunday and it is very hot and humid outside. Right now there is a dark cloud over the house. I hope we don't get any thunder. It always scares me.

My Mom read that dogs who get scared even before the storm gets here can feel the electric charge in the air on their fur. If you take a dryer sheet and rub us down with it, it stops the static charge. It seems to work some but I still hear the noise of thunder. I will be happy if she finds a cure for that. Even if the dryer sheet doesn't work on your dog, he will probably smell better.

Mu quote for today is from James Herriot.

"I wish people would realize that animals are totally dependent, helpless, like children, a trust that is put upon us."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: