Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Good News

Mom and I have not blogged for several days. She has been too busy to help me. My paws are too big for the keys so she does all the typing. Of course I tell her what to say.

She has been working and when she has been home she has been working in the garden and going shopping.

We have a well for our water and last night something happened and we had no water. Repair man came today. $190.00 later we are back in business. We have two wells so we still had drinking water.

Got some good news this afternoon. My human sister is coming for about ten days. I can't wait. Skeeter has not met her yet. She lives in Chicago so we don't see her as often as we would like.

Writer's club meeting tomorrow night. Mom goes but I have to stay home. Dad gives us treats, kibbles.

Maybe when my human sister gets here Mom will take our picture with her. She's coming on the 27th. That's my Mom and Dads anniversary.

Sounds like an excuse for a party to me. Yeah!

No comments: