Thursday, May 31, 2007

Skeeter At Last


TA DAH ! Mom and I finally got a picture of Skeeter for you to see. He really is much cuter than his picture.


Mom has been really busy, She worked a couple of days and yesterday and today she is playing "Catch Up".


Our neighbor and friend has gone away, so Mom is taking care of her bills and house and pool etc. Mom goes in the pool but I want nothing to do with water. I know Spaniels usually like the water but I don't see why I need to be like the rest of them. I tolerate a bath occasionally but I am not going in that pool. Mom hasn't tried Skeeter in the pool yet. He wants to be right by her side all the time so I suppose he'll go in the pool whether he really likes it or not.


Mom needs high speed internet. Everything takes too long on this one.


We still have lots of things on our agenda for today so best get busy.


The quote for today is by Mary Little.


"There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it"


1 comment:

B said...

Yay! Photos! You did it!

What a cute dog! Both of your doggies are adoreable.

So happy for you!