Saturday, May 19, 2007

Poor Skeeter

Hi Again

Yesterday, Friday, my Mom had to work. After she left, Skeeter and I napped most of the day.

Skeeter is still not feeling well. I don't know if it was the excitement of seeing his original Mom, the shot the vet gave him, or the stuff Mom is putting on his rash, He licks it off when no one is looking. It's probably a combination of everything.

Sometimes I resent his invading my space but I worry about him when he isn't feeling well. He doesn't seem to be as strong and healthy as I am. He has had his share of health problems, including and abscessed tooth.

We dogs usually live a pretty good life especially when we are adopted by a "dog person." My Mom is definitely a dog person.

We took our walk last night but we didn't walk as far. I think is was because my Mom knew Skeeter wasn't feeling well.

If Skeeter is better tomorrow, we might go for a ride in the truck. Maybe even go to the dog park. It will be our first time there.Mom doesn't go back to work until next Thursday so we'll get to do some things together.

My quote for the day is from Diane Arbus

"My favorite thing is to go where I've never been."

2 comments:

Snoopy Lover said...

Sassy Girl,

I think I've met you before!! Do you have blonde hair, a curl on your forehead and a waggily tail? And don't you just love Squirrels?

Is your mother the famous two-time award winning Children's story writer?

Snoopy Lover

B said...

Your internet skills are awesome. I have never seen a Blogger up and running so fast! Great job!