Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A New Venture

I am a five year old buff colored Cocker Spaniel, with papers I might add. I have a younger brother. His name is Skeeter and he is only three years old. He is a very black toy poodle

Skeeter is new to our household. I had another brother but he was very sick. One day my owner took him to the vet without me and came back alone. I could tell she had been crying.

We all missed him so much that we contacted Pet Rescue and adopted Skeeter.

Obviously I will be needing help to keep this blog going. My owner, my adopted mother has consented to do the job.

She picked the Blog Unwritten because she is an aspiring writer who believes that her best work is still unwritten.

Blogging is new to both of us so I hope you bear with us while we report our daily adventures.

We may be changing our "look" as we learn how to do it.

Talk to you again tomorrow

No comments: