Saturday, May 26, 2007

Problems

Confidential to Snoopy Lover, you guessed my real identity. Shhh

Today was a good day, Mom was home most of the day. She went grocery shopping. Never takes us with her on that run but she brings home some interesting packages. Sometimes there's a treat for Skeeter and me.

My human sister is having some problems with a co-worker. I hope she doesn't quit her job to0 hastily. It is difficult to work under pressure. Maybe she will take a vacation and get away from it for a while.

My quote for today is an old one you have probably heard before but it still has a lot of truth to it. It is from Sally Kempton.

"It is hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head."

Also one from Eleanor Roosevelt

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent."

No comments: