Saturday, August 4, 2007

Too Hot

I'm so glad Skeeter and I get to stay in the house when Mom goes to work. I usually sleep on her bed under the fan.It's too hot out there.
Yesterday Skeeter got on the bed too and pushed all Mom's decorator pillows on to the floor. Mom knew I didn't do it because I usually sleep right in the middle of the pillows. I would never push them to the floor.
She didn't yell or anything, thank goodness. All she did was point her finger at the pillows and look at Skeeter and said, "Did you do that?"
Skeeter just waged all over.
We are looking forward to the weekend because Mom and Dad will be home most of the day.
Mom's writers club is having a problem finding a place to meet. They have a couple of prospects but no definite place yet.
Mom is also looking for a different job.She's not too happy on this one. Maybe she'll win the lottery this week. Then she could stay home forever!

Today's quote is by Albert Schweitzer.

" By having Reverence for life, we enter a spiritual relation with the world."

No comments: