Thursday, August 16, 2007

Puppies

One of Mom's friends has a King Charles Spaniel. If you are not familiar with the breed, they look similar to a Cocker Spaniel only smaller. Anyway, her dog had four puppies on July 30th. Their pictures are not on their web site yet but the announcement is. There is a picture of a different puppy and pictures of dogs that have been adopted. The dog that had the puppies has a long name but they just call her "Miss Scarlet". Her picture is on their web site. If you want to see some cute dogs, other than myself or Skeeter, check out WWW.highhopesspaniels.com

Mom is working the next four days so she isn't going to have much time to play with us except at night. We always get our walks anyway.

Skeeter is already taking his morning nap so I best go join him so he won't get lonely.

Today's quote is another by Maya Angelou.

"I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one."

No comments: