Sunday, July 8, 2007

I'm sorry to say, my human sister returned to her home in Chicago Sunday. Mom and Dad took her to the airport at 6:00 AM. Skeeter and I went back to bed.

We miss her already. We kept her busy trying to give each of us equal attention. There were a few jealous moments, especially on my part. Yesterday I snapped at Skeeter and gave him a little bite. My dad let me know immediately that I am not the Big Dog in this pack. He is. My feelings were hurt but I am feeling better today. Mom took a nap with both of us.

We will be getting back to the stories my Mom was telling about all the dogs she has owned and loved.

Today, Monday, Mom is working so it will be a long day for Skeeter and me.



Today's quote is by Henry Van Dyke.


"Time is
Too slow for those who wait,
Too swift for those who fear,
Too long for those who grieve
Too short for those who rejoice,
But for those who love,
Time is not."

No comments: