Wednesday, July 4, 2007

BOOM

Today is the 4th of July. I expect there will be lots of booms no matter where you live. I will be hiding in the closet. Skeeter will probably come with me. He's not afraid of noises as much as I am but I'm teaching him.

My Mom and Human sister went swimming in the neighbors pool this morning. I went to the edge but I know better than to let my Mom put me in that water. She put Skeeter in a couple of times. I don't think he was crazy about it but he didn't panic like I did the first time I went in.

Sister D will be here until Sunday. We will miss her. In the meantime we get lots of hugs and kisses from her.

Mom, Dad and Sister will probably go see the fireworks if it doesn't rain. I mentioned once before the weird logic of humans. They immersed their whole body in water to swim yet they don't want to get wet watching fireworks.

Today's quote is by Roger Carras.

"Dogs have given us absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made."

No comments: