Friday, October 12, 2007

Will Somebody Turn The Lights On, Please

I know I am always talking about my little brother Skeeter. I really do love him and try to watch out for him. I have to tell you, but please keep it a secret I don't want him to feel bad. Skeeter is a wimp.

We have a doggie door from the bedroom to the screen room and another to the outside. We can go out and in any time we want or need to. We also have motion lights. Before we all go to bed Mom takes Skeeter and I out to mind our business, if you know what I mean. Anyway, Mom is big enough to turn the motion lights on so its always lit up. Skeeter has had to go out during the night last night and the night before. He's too little to turn the lights on so he comes back and barks at Mom so she'll get up and turn the lights on. I told you he's a w i m p. We love him anyway.

I can't remember who today's quote is by. It's an old one but it's good to refresh our memory once in a while.

"Be who you are & say what you feel...Because those that matter don't mind...and those that mind don't matter."

No comments: