Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another Gusher?

Last time I told you how my Dad accidentally cut a water line when he was trying to dig up a plant to move it to a better location. Well, that got fixed.

This morning it was our turn to water. When the lawn irrigation system got to the zone where Dad planted the bush, it looked like when they show the big oil rigs when they hit oil. Seems Dad accidentally hit another part of the water system with the shovel when he dug the hole.

He fixed it today but we are not discussing it in this house.(snicker) Sorry but it really was sort of funny.

Today's quote is from my MOM

"Thank God I don't have to go to work until next Thursday. Yeah!"

Skeeter and I love it when Mom stays home. Even when she runs the vacuum cleaner.

1 comment:

B said...

Are you going to the Discovery Gardens Bloomin BBQ? Great Blue Grass music and food. Hope to run in to you over there. Mosaic Mom.