Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Rain, Rain

It rained all night and it is almost noon and still raining. The weather channel shows even more rain.Mom put on her rain suit and took us walking in the pouring rain at 6:45 AM. I did my "Business" right away but Skeeter just wanted back in the house. Took four towels to dry us off. Mom only got her shoes and socks wet.


Mom, skeeter and I planted some fall flowers yesterday. I guess they have been watered in. Pepper plants are not big enough to plant outside yet. Will have to buy tomato plants. Too late to start from seed.


Dad is feeling a little better but not great. Haven't heard about his first test yet. Friday we go to FT Myers for a test, another on t he 10th and Doctor R on the 24th.


Mom got an all clear from both her doctors so it's back to work on Saturday.That means Skeeter and I will be alone all day.

Today's message is not really a quote. It's by me, Sassygirl.

Rain, Rain go away
Come back later on today.
Just an hour or so rain free
Little Skeeter has to pee.

No comments: