Monday, November 5, 2007

Where To Begin

It has been over a week since Mom and I blogged. We have been really busy.

The new doors are up with primer coat but need a finish coat of paint. Two accent lights have been installed. Poor Daddy. He had to go up in the attic (?). No head room. He had to crawl on his belly to do the electrical work. They are a nice addition. Our house is now a Florida, Colonial, Modern house but everything goes together pretty well. Mom is happy. I'm sure you've heard the saying "If Mom ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."

Mom put up new curtains in the living room. Dad hasn't seen them yet but I think he will like them. They have little balls, excuse me tassels hanging from them. I was quite interested in them and tried to get close enough to check them out but Mom shooed me away. Now they're up too high.

Mom has also been working hard at her job. It's getting so she dreads going to work.

Skeeter and I are trying to get used to the new time change.Saturday night Mom was so tired she went to be at 8PM. So did we. Usually we sleep about seven hours. So when 3 O'clock rolled around we let Mom know it was time to get up. She got a little upset with us. Took us out to the back yard in case we needed to do any business and then went back to sleep until 5 AM. By then we KNEW it was time to get up.

I got an e-mail from my human sister. She will be here for Christmas. Can't wait. Skeeter hasn't been here for Christmas yet. Wait until he smells that turkey and pie cooking all day. YUMMM

Today's quote is not really a quote. It is a cartoon my Mom saw. I will try to explain it.

St. Peter is standing at the gate checking in a gentleman. Standing beside St Peter is a little dog. St Peter says to the man "So you're little Bobbie: well, Rex here has been going on and on about you for the last 50 years."

We, especially Mom, miss you Buddy.

No comments: