Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

Hope y'all had a nice Thanksgiving. Mom and Dad went out to dinner so we (Skeeter and I) didn't get any leftovers. The next day Mom cooked some Turkey for all of us so we got some on Friday.

We are looking forward to Christmas and before. My (our) human sister is coming on the 19th and will stay until after Christmas. I know we will get leftovers at Christmas. Mom wouldn't dare not cook a turkey for Christmas. Pie too. Yes, dogs like pie, especially the crust.

We haven't put up any decorations yet but I think pretty soon.

Mom quit her job. She will be looking for a new one soon. There was too much stress on the old one and she was on her feet all day. She would like to get back to office work of some kind. That's what she's best at anyway.

Skeeter and I wish you all happy holidays.

No comments: