Monday, November 12, 2007

New Curtains

The first thing I want to tell you is that Dad liked the new curtain :).
It took so long for Mom to find them, I hated to see her looking again. For selfish reasons I must add. If she's gone shopping, she's not home with me and Skeeter.

Dad also made a new mantle piece for the brick wall around our Franklin Stove. He needs to finish it but Mom can't decide if she wants to paint or stain it, Probably paint will win out. The top of the brick wall, in fact the whole thing was very rustic looking. The new mantle finishes it off nicer.

Rustic, in this case, means they did a lousy job when they built it but it's too hard and messy to tear it all out and rebuild.

We have been very remiss in keeping up our blog so don't know if we will continue or not. We will for a while.

We have been taking longer walks because Mom wants to lose some weight and Skeeter needs to. Mom lost 5 pounds and Skeeter a little over 1 pound. He only weighed 18 to begin with but should weigh no more than 15 according to the vet. Mom weighed...........Sorry Mom, I almost forgot.

My Human sister sent this quote.

"When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not." Mark Twain.

No comments: